Xiaomi held a spring new product launch conference today. It has released the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro and the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra. Now, Xiaomi has officially uncovered the thinnest and lightest smartphone in Xiaomi’s history – Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite.
As the thinnest and lightest Mi phone in history, the Mi 11 Lite is redesigned for young people:
- The thickness is only 6.81mm. It is 15.5% thinner than Mi 11.
- The weight is only 159g, which is 37g lighter than Mi 11.
- 6 colorful colors, each one is youthful
- Built-in 4250mAh large battery.
The Mi 11 Lite is equipped with a 6.55-inch screen with a hole in the upper left corner.
- 55 “AMOLED ultra-thin flexible direct screen
- 88mm extremely narrow bezel and 2.75mm extremely small chin
- Screen display level: 1 billion colors, P3 wide color gamut, and also Dolby Vision.
Further, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite supports natural beauty selfies, which can be taken anytime, anywhere.
- Natural beauty selfie, repair small flaws and retain the original beauty
- The front super night scene also makes people more beautiful in the dark
- Rejects pale skin tones, match different skin tones with preset cold and warm 8 skin tones
- Comes with a high gloss and natural three-dimensional makeup effect, creating a seamless nude makeup feel
- It also supports 2x zoom
- Rear all-round AI triple camera, supports super night scene mode.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite is the world’s first Qualcomm Snapdragon 780G phone, with a comprehensive running score of up to 560K. In addition, it also comes with a floating heat pipe liquid cooling system to ensure continuous output:
- The same 5nm process as the Snapdragon 888
- The same A78 CPU architecture and the same three ISP image processor as the Snapdragon 888
- Also the same sixth-generation Qualcomm AI engine as the Snapdragon 888, with a computing power of up to 12 TOPS
- Third-generation integrated dual 5G baseband
- Stereo dual speakers.
The Mi 11 Lite has 2 storage versions, the 8/128GB version costs 2,299 yuan ($345). And the 8/256GB version costs 2,599 yuan ($390). At the same time, the pre-sale will start at 22:00 tonight and will officially go on sale at 10:00 on April 16.