Asus ZenFone 6 is Officially launched this week. The Taiwanese registering goliath on Thursday disclosed the new Asus ZenFone 6 cell phone at a press occasion in Spain. Set to be a successor to the organization’s last year’s leader ZenFone 5Z, the Asus ZenFone 6 is the organization’s first cell phone with a turning camera. With an end goal to diminish bezels and give an all-screen front, the organization has picked a flipping camera. There is a double camera setup in the telephone, which ordinarily lives on the back, however turns when expected to turn into a selfie shooter. Asus is by all accounts following in the strides of Samsung, which had likewise propelled a turning camera cell phone as Galaxy A80 a month ago.
Asus ZenFone 6 Specifications
- The Asus ZenFone 6 utilizes a one of a kind Flip Camera framework to dispose of the presentation indent. The double back cameras flip around to go about as the front camera. The camera module house the earpiece, different sensors and the two cameras.
- The Flip Camera offers free edge control with a base point variety of 2 degrees. The smartphone is made out of Liquid Metal to give its extra quality. Moreover, the module will be withdrawn naturally on the off chance that it recognizes a drop.
- The Asus ZenFone 6 is one of only a handful couple of leader telephones this year to hold the 3.5mm earphone jack. You can utilize two SIM cards and a small scale SD card together – on account of its triple card opening.
- Asus has patched up its ZenUI to look and feel progressively like stock Android. The interface is like stock Android Pie yet gets valuable ZenUI increases. The new ZenUI additionally offers a framework wide dim mode.
- The Smart Key can be sued to trigger Google Assistant. Clients can likewise change it to dispatch applications.
Asus Zenfone 6 CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 (7 nm, 64 bit)
GPU: Adreno 640
Memory: 64, 128, or 256 GB UFS 2.1, MicroSD up to 2 TB
Display: 6.4-inch FHD+ (2340 x 1080, 13:6 or 19.5:9 proportion), up to 600 nits, 96% NTSC inclusion, HDR10 and DCI-P3 support
Measurements of Zenfone 6: 159.1 x 75.4 x 9.1 mm (6.3 x 3.0 x 0.36 in), 190 g (6.7 oz)
Battery: 5000 mAh, Quick Charge 4.0 (18 W connector in the crate)
OS: Android 9 Pie w/Zen UI, guaranteed update to Android 10 in the not so distant future.
Other particulars of the smartphone incorporate USB Type-C, NFC, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (Wi-Fi 5), Bluetooth 5.0, and GPS availability alternatives. The components of the new Asus telephone are 159.1×75.11×8.1-9.1mm and it weighs 190 grams. The organization is likewise touting the nearness of stereo speakers (top and base), and a warning LED light.