On October 21, the Xiaomi Mijia Air Purifier X went on pre-sale. It comes at a price of 1999 yuan ($300).
The Mijia Air Purifier X adopts a brand-new metallic appearance. It looks a bit like a normal computer host.
In addition, the Mijia Purifier X also has more sensitive VOC sensor imported from Switzerland. So it can more sensitively detect the content of indoor VOC pollutants. It supports 5-fold high-precision filtering to remove VOC and formaldehyde, and has an LCD screen. Data will be displayed on the screen to help users understand the indoor VOC pollution situation more intuitively.
The purifier can display the newly defined AQ (Air Quality)-comprehensive air quality level, VOC, PM2.5 pollution level. So it can change curve, allowing users to more simply and comprehensively understand the VOC pollution status in the past period of time.
The Mijia Air Purifier X comes with an integrated filter element that supports 5-fold high-precision filtration, including:
- Impregnated with activated carbon, the developed pore structure can firmly adsorb formaldehyde, VOC and other gaseous pollutants;
- H13 grade HEPA filter can filter 80-90nm bacteria, viruses and other pollutants;
- Antibacterial coating with an efficiency of over 99.99%, resisting influenza and bacteria;
- Anti-virus coating, the anti-virus rate exceeds 99.99%;
- You can washe the initial filter with water to intercept large pollutants such as debris and hair.
On the other hand, the Mijia Air Purifier X can provide 6660 liters of clean air per minute. It supports air outlet angle adjustment. The sleep mode sound volume is only 30.7dB. It supports Mijia APP+AI voice control, and can also be used with other Mijia smart homes. In addition the purifier is convenient for small space placement.