According to many users, the Xiaomi Mi 8 Transparent Discovery Edition has now completed the MIUI12 stable version adaptation and pushed the MIUI V126.96.36.199.QEHCNXM update. The update package size is 826M.
Also Read: MIUI 12 Development Version Available: 32 Models
At present, the Xiaomi Mi 8 and Mi 8 Transparent Discovery Edition have received the MIUI12 stable version update. But the Mi 8 under-screen fingerprint version, Mi 8 SE and Mi 8 Lite have not yet got it. However, the Mi 8 under-screen fingerprint version is expected to get its portion of the update before the end of September.
This is a major version update, adding a large number of functions and features.
Particularly, this update includes:
- new physical animation engine,
- new dynamic form technology,
- horizontal and vertical screen switching animation,
- new visual design and magazine-level layout,
- new super wallpaper,
- virtual identity ID,
- new multiple permissions settings,
- newly added blank pass support,
- real-time reminder of sensitive permissions for new applications,
- new application behavior records,
- optimized chain startup control,
- completely prohibited applications from waking up in the background,
- mini window function,
- updated AI call function,
- new Xiaomi’s health function,
- the revision of the control center,
- the new addition of Xiaomi’s voice,
- the new function of three-party application dark color
- and train arrival alarm clock.
The first batch of MIUI12 compatible models have also got their portions. And the second batch of models will be gradually pushed out before the end of September.