The international version of the Xiaomi Mi 10 series smartphone released in the Chinese market last month will be released on March 27 and will be launched in the Indian market on March 31.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Series International Edition was originally scheduled to be released on MWC 2020 on February 23. But due to the cancellation of GSMA activities, the Mi 10 series International Edition had to be released on a selective basis.
Yesterday, Xiaomi and Redmi have fully resumed work. Also, the Xiaomi Mi 10 has become available for purchase (once again) today.
Xiaomi Mi 10 / Mi 10 Pro Specifications
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display. With 90Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness. 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 storage. 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 8P lens LED flash. 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait. 8MP telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoo, OIS. 20MP 117° (13MP 123° in Mi 10) ultra-wide angle lens, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Dimensions: 162.6×74.8×8.96mm; Weight: 208g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- Mi 10— 4780mAh battery with 30W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired and wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
- Mi 10 Pro — 4500mAh battery with 50W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired, 30W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging