Today, VIVO announced it will hold a new product launch conference on July 31 in Beijing and will officially uncover the next Z-series smartphones. The VIVO Z5 has been rumored much, and now it will make its way in China by the end of the month.
Honestly, the VIVO Z5 has passed through TENAA recently. So we know almost everything referring to its features. When the model with a name of V1921A appeared on the website of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, we learned its key features that include:
- The screen size is 6.38 inches. It uses a water drop screen design. The resolution is 2340×1080.
- Under the hood, the VIVO Z5 carries a Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 mobile platform. It’s a new chip placed between the flagship 8 series and mid-range 6 series.
- The higher version will be packed with an 8GB of RAM.
- On the back, the Z5 sports a triple-camera with AI and the combination of a sensor of the 48MP main lens + 8MP super wide-angle + 2MP FoV lens)
- The battery capacity is 4500mAh.
In addition, the VIVO Z5 supports screen fingerprint recognition, which is the first screen fingerprint phone of the Z series. More importantly, the Z5 supports 22.5W flash charging.
It is worth noting that the studio product manager Wu Fan had previously exposed the Z5 night scene sample. The photo is bright and transparent, with a high dynamic range, minimal noise, and excellent detail in low light conditions.
At present, the VIVO Z5 has already opened an appointment on the official website.