The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro uses a professional primary color screen, which is officially called screen-by-chip color tuning. Also, it has conducted a lot of research and improvement on the detail experience.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro uses a 6.67-inch Pro-grade custom high-end curved screen. It’s a professional screen customized for designers and photographers, and calibrates the primary color screen piece by piece. The screen also supports 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate. The display also comes with more intelligent brightness adjustment, including dual light sensors, 4096-level screen brightness adjustment, up to 1200nit peak brightness, DC dimming, and Rhine Eye Certification.
Taking automatic scheduling adjustment as an example, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro has focused on improving this pain point.
Also Read: Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Review
As the company has officially stated, there are currently problems with the automatic brightness of smartphones. The main reasons are as follows:
- In low light environment, users are very sensitive to brightness adjustment;
- The number of OLED screen brightness adjustment steps is small, and the brightness change of each step is large;
- Generally, a smart phone only has a front light sensor, which is easy to cause light adjustment errors due to user’s hand blocking or environmental problems.
In order to solve these problems, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro has done the following improvements:
- The OLED screen is increased to a 4096-level adjustment gear, making finer adjustments. At the same time, algorithm optimization is performed on the low-brightness brightness adjustment curve to make the brightness change smoother;
- Using front and back dual light sensors, the front and back light sense cooperate with each other, even if it is a complex light scene, it can still help users adjust the brightness accurately;
- Automatic backlight AI algorithm automatically records user preferences, monitors in real-time the smartphone posture and use scenarios.