Xiaomi is already releasing the MIUI 12 (Android 11) developer beta for some of its smartphones, especially flagships. According to users, the Redmi K30i 5G is the first to get the MIUI 12 (Android 11) developer beta update. As usual, this is only a beta update and it will probably come with a lot of bugs. If you are not good with betas, it is best to sit out this one.
We were informed that the updated content of this version includes:
- Added watermarks for text attractions in Mi Album: Yellow Crane Tower, Jiuzhaigou, Mount Tai, Mount Hua, Lijiang, Yading, Daocheng, Wuzhen, and etc;
- New filters: cold smoke, hills, autumn colors, Kamakura, and fantasy;
- Added the function of renaming photos and video files; added the function of sorting albums by updated time;
- New sticker: cartoon sticker dinosaur series.
- Users can now rename photos and video files.
Read also: Xiaomi Mi 8 Transparent Discovery Edition Completed MIUI 12 Stable Version Adaptation
The update version will optimize the performance of the album as well as fix some problems. On the other hand, we expect from it to improve the experience of using the album.
In addition, due to major Android version upgrades, the Redmi K30, the Xiaomi CC9 Pro, and the Redmi K20 have suspended the release of internal beta versions.
Information about Redmi K30
The new Redmi K30i is equipped with a Snapdragon 765G processor. It has 120Hz flow rate screen. In terms of camera the smartphone sports 48MP rear quad camera, 6GB+128GB. Redmi K30i takes most of the specifications and features from the Redmi K30 5G. The K30i sports a 6.67-inch IPS LCD panel, with FHD+ resolution. The device also features a 120Hz refresh rate offering a buttery smooth experience. The new Redmi K30 has two color schemes: deep sea low light and time monologue. The price is only 1799 yuan ($251).
At present, the latest MIUI12 version of Redmi K30i is V22.214.171.124.QGICMXM stable version. Moreover, it’s still unknown when the official version of MIUI 12 based on Android 11 will go online.