This afternoon, the Black Shark Gaming Phone officially announced that Tencent Black Shark 3 supports voice instructions for gaming. Say, shouting keywords in the game can trigger the corresponding function.
It turns out the Tencent Black Shark Game Phone 3 supports setting language instructions for popular games such as ‘Honor of Kings’ and ‘Peace Elite’. For example, shouting ‘grenade grenade’ in the game can trigger the throwing function.
Tencent’s Black Shark Game Phone 3 conference will be broadcast live online at 19:30 on March 3.
Also Read: Black Shark 3 Coming With Dual-battery Patented System
There will be two models. Among them:
The Black Shark 3 uses a 6.67-inch AMOLED full screen with a resolution of 2400 × 1080 and a refresh rate of 90Hz. Delta E <1, JNCD <0.55;
The Black Shark 3 Pro uses a 7.1-inch AMOLED full screen with a resolution of 3120 × 1440, a refresh rate of 90Hz, Delta E <1, JNCD <0.55.
The director of Black Shark Technology Product Center Shaguan Erye said that the cooperation between Black Shark and Tencent lasted for 3 months, and 90Hz adaptation and performance tuning were performed for many popular games such as Peace Elite, QQ Speed Car, Ace Fighter and so on.
In addition, the Black Shark 3 and Black Shark 3 Pro also have the following features:
- Memc Motion Frame Interpolation Technology 2.0, which dynamically inserts low frame content to a high frame rate to achieve true 90Hz.
- Intelligent 90Hz dynamic frame rate adjustment technology, which adjusts the dynamic frame rate according to different application scenarios, to meet the user’s comprehensive experience of high performance and long battery life.
- TrueView color temperature intelligent adjustment, real-time monitoring of ambient light color temperature, analysis of current game screen content, intelligent adjustment of display parameters to achieve the best display effect.
- HDR10+, which provides more detailed display of dark parts, and comprehensively improves the image quality of the game
- Original four eye protection technology, DC dimming.