Today, Xiaomi officially announced that the Mi Band 6 will be unveiled at the press conference on March 29. The poster shows that the new generation of bracelets will sport a full screen. The distance between the screen and the frame will be narrower.
The new bracelet still uses the previous design, but the bracelet body is larger, and the curvature of the screen edge will be more obvious. According to the official introduction, the screen of the Mi Band 6 will be larger, breaking through the screen limit and reinterpreting the classic design.
Zeng Xuezhong, vice president of the Xiaomi smartphone department, released some data on Xiaomi bracelets today. He said that so far, the sales volume of Xiaomi Mi Band products has exceeded 120 million.
Zeng Xuezhong said that it has been nearly 7 years since the first generation of the Mi Band came out. Since 2014, the sales volume of Xiaomi bracelets has exceeded 120 million, making smart wearable devices gradually become popular products. With the current popularity of wearable devices, Xiaomi bracelets have played an important role in it.
- Xiaomi Mi Band 1 – Xiaomi can’t use the industry’s 1/10 of the pricing, and for the first time narrowed the distance between smart bracelets and the public;
- Mi Band 2 added an OLED display, bringing a new way of interaction;
- Mi Band 3 added a multi-functional NFC, giving the bracelet more gameplay;
- Xiaomi Mi Band 4 supports Xiao Ai, successfully turning the bracelet into a part of the AloT strategy;
- Mi Band 5 further improved health and sports functions, making the bracelet a personal trainer for every user.
Zeng Xuezhong said that on the basis of previous works of past generations, the Mi Band 6 brings a brand-new experience and a more extreme industrial design to Mi Fans.