Xiaomi’s first WiFi 6 router the Xiaomi AIoT router AX3600 went on sale today, priced at 599 yuan ($86).
We know that WiFi 6 (802.11ax) is a new generation of WiFi standards. Compared with the previous generation of WiFi 5 (802.11ac), the transmission rate, signal coverage and data delay have been greatly improved. Especially when multiple terminal devices are connected at the same time, WiFi 6 router can significantly reduce the delay and stall of terminal equipment.
Also Read: Why Xiaomi WiFi 6 Router is Called AX3600?
According to the official introduction, Xiaomi’s AIoT router AX3600 is positioned as a ‘WiFi 6 luxury flagship’ with the following highlights:
- Three Gigabit wireless speed, OFDMA + MU-MIMO technology, fast speed and low delay;
- Qualcomm 6-core enterprise-level professional chip, 512MB large memory, stable connection to more devices;
- 6-channel high-performance external signal amplifier, covering a wider area without fear of passing through the wall;
- Dedicated AIoT antenna, 600M independent dual-band Wi-Fi chip, smart devices enter the network as soon as possible;
- Netease UU’s all-terminal games accelerate, and new users give away 3 months of experience time.
In addition, the Xiaomi AIoT router AX3600 provides two frequency bands of 2.4GHz and 5GHz, both of which support 802.11ax technology and do not interfere with each other.
Among them, the 2.4GHz frequency band has a longer transmission distance, better coverage, and better wall penetration performance. The 5GHz frequency band has less interference and high speed, making watching HD videos and playing large-scale online games smoother.
The Xiaomi router AX3600 supports remote control, which can help parents at home to complete the configuration remotely. It also supports dual-band concurrency and MU-MIMO technology.