If you have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 10, you can now download and install the latest working port of Google Camera (GCam). So, as you already guessed, in this post, we will be providing download links of the latest Gcam apk for your Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G.
Photography has really evolved a lot since we have got smartphones with better cameras. And Google camera has taken it to the next level. It has really changed the way how we captured photos from our smartphones. Google camera is the default camera applications of the Pixel series of smartphones, developed by a team led by Marc Levoy at Google.
- Download Google Camera Port for Redmi Note 10 5G
- What is Google Camera (Gcam)!
- Google Camera Download for Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G
- Google camera features
- Some other Google Camera features
- Steps to Install Google Camera
- How To Install Google Camera GCam 8.1 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10
- How to use Google Camera on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10
Download Google Camera Port for Redmi Note 10 5G
Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
You can Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
You can download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
Download Google Camera Go
What is Google Camera (Gcam)!
If you’re a mobile photography lover then you should know about the GCam app. But if you don’t know, then the Google Camera app offers plenty of useful features like Portrait mode, AR Stickers, Google Lens suggestion, PhotoSphere, Lens Blur, Night Sight, HDR+ enhanced, RAW image support, and more. All of these features can also be found on other stock camera apps but they can’t be so effective when it comes to the performance.
The Google Camera app simply delivers the best in the class image and video quality even in low lighting conditions. The portrait mode, saturation level, brightness level, exposure, dynamic range, background blur effect with nice edge detection, etc. are properly maintained on the images taken from the GCam app. Form the very first use, you can start noticing the difference.
Google Camera Download for Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G
Do you know who developed this amazing Google camera app? – Marv Levoy is the man behind the legendary Pixel cam for Google Pixel devices. His passion and dedication for computational photography allowed the tech giant Google to turn the Pixel smartphones into one of the well-regarded camera phones in the market.
Today, due to the immense popularity of the Google camera app, individual developers have modified it any today there are dozens of different gcam apks available over the internet from different developers.
So, it can become quite tedious to choose the best gcam port for your device. Well, don’t worry, in this post we have provided the best and latest Gcam mode for Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G.
You can find the download links below after the specifications of the phone.
Note: We recommend you to download and install a few Gcam apk versions on your phone, and try each one out, and keep the one that works best for you and uninstall the others from the download section in the file manager.
Google camera features
The first feature that most of the people like who use gcam is Night mode, also known as Night sight. Using machine learning, it lets you capture the best details and colours that get lost in the dark.
You can even take photos of the Milky Way! It was designed to capture true-to-life photos, adapting to the various lighting conditions you’ll see at night.
Other features that often talked about are portrait mode, HDR+, and Astrophotography mode. All features that gcam houses are list below.
Some other Google Camera features
- Motion Photos
- Photo Sphere
- Slow Motion
- Pixel Visual/Neural Core
- Google Lens
- Top Shot
- Super Res Zoom
- HDR+HDR+ enhanced
- Live HDR+
- Dual Exposure Controls
- Portrait Light
- Night Sight
- Video Stabilization
Steps to Install Google Camera
1. Download the GCam APK file on your device from the links above.
2. Tap on the APK file > It may ask you to enable the Unknown Sources option at first.
3. Go to the device Settings > Security or Privacy > Additional Settings.
4. Once the Unknown Sources enabled, tap on the Install button.
5. Now, open the Google Camera app and allow some of the permissions.
How To Install Google Camera GCam 8.1 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10
As we have mentioned above, there are multiple variants of Google Camera for the Redmi Note 10. Both variants work pretty well, but one might one better than the other. The only way to find out which one works best for your phone it to install them both and try them.
- Download the APK file of the camera app from the download links above and move both of them to the internal storage of your phone.
- Take your phone and go to File Manager, and go to the folder where you moved the APK file.gcam 8.1 apk file
- Tap on the file to install it. If the installation process does not start, the phone will ask you to allow unknown sources. Simply tap on allow.gcam apk install prompt
- Click on Install one more time, and you can install the app shortly.
5. When the phone says the app has been successfully installed, go to the app drawer and tap on Google Camera to launch it.gcam 8.1 apk installed
If the app does not open or it force closes, go to Settings -> Applications and find Google Camera. Wipe data and cache and try again.
How to use Google Camera on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10
First, make sure that you have properly installed the app on your phone and that it does not crash. Go to the app drawer and tap on the Google Camera icon. If the app opens and the camera shows a working viewfinder, then you have a good working version of the app installed.
You can now use Night Sight, Astrophotography, and more. To enable these options, open the camera, go to Settings, and tap on Advanced. There you have the option to enable Night Sight and Astrophotography.
So, that’s it. You’re done.
So, there you have it from my side in this post. I hope you liked this post and were successful in installing the GCam or the Google Camera port for your smartphones. Let us know in the comments which features were far better with the GCam as compared to the stock camera application.