What is Mi Drop?
Mi Drop is an application to send files between mobiles. In fact, there are dozens of applications for this purpose. But Mi Drop is easy to use – ordered menus and a pretty clear design make it possible to use Mi Drop without difficulties. Moreover, Mi Drop works offline and is surprisingly fast. Mi Drop promises speeds up to 200 times faster than Bluetooth, as the highest speed goes up to 50M/s.
When launching the application, we see two large circular buttons. One of them is to send and another to receive. To send files between one another you both need to install Mi Drop, but will not need to be connected to the Internet. The phone that will send files corresponds to the blue button and the one that will get the green. Next, we have to choose the files to send. Note that no matter what kind of files you want to send. Mi Drop supports multiple selections. After all, you have to search for Mi Drop users nearby.
After selecting the device, you want to send files to, the other party should accept. Once done, the transfer will start and end in seconds. Simple, right?
As we mentioned above, your phone does not need to be connected to the Internet. Well, then how is it possible to send files without Internet? Mi Drop uses WiFi Direct, a technology that creates a Wi-Fi zone that creates a direct link between the devices. So, that is, it takes advantage of WiFi technology but not to access the Internet but to create a private network between the two mobiles.
- Transfer & share all kinds of files: Quickly share images, videos, music, apps, and files between mobile devices anytime and anywhere you want. Transfer all kinds of files to your friends in few seconds.
- Share files without the Internet: Transfer files without using mobile data or connecting to the network at all. Free of network connection. Free of internet. Free of mobile data.
- Lightning-fast speed: Mi Drop transfers files really fast, 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
- Transfer files between all Android devices: All Android devices are supported! Use the preinstalled version of Mi Drop on Mi Devices or simply download the app from Google Play.
- Intuitive and friendly UI: Share Me has a simple, clean, and user-friendly transfer files interface. All files come separately in categories(e.g., Music, Apps, Images) which makes them easy to find and share.
- Resume interrupted transfers: No worries if your transfer got interrupted due to a sudden error. You can resume it with a simple tap without starting over.
- The only Ad-Free file transfer tool in the market: The only Ad-Free file transfer tool in the market. Simply UI makes you feel comfortable.
- Send large files without limitation: Sharing photos, music, videos, apps, documents, and any other file types of unlimited file size.
- Multiple languages supported: Bahasa Indonesia, Bengali, Chinese, English, Español, Português, ру́сский язы́к, українська мова, Tiếng Việt
Download it here.
Can You Uninstall Mi Drop App?
It is possible to uninstall the Mi Drop (Share Me) app using the general way on all the devices other than a Redmi device. But if you own a Redmi device, unfortunately, there is no way to uninstall the app as it is a system app.